domingo, 15 de mayo de 2011

Blue.

I need colors because seeing so much blue can get me really tired.
Gotta decide if I want to release my pinkness first
or if I wanna give myself into the blues. And you,
you make it less easy, you make it harder.
You squeeze my feelings from that place I don't know,
but I feel what you do.
So what if it's true? I'm just human, am I not?
win-win? this is something we will never be,
as long as we're here.. our fate seems to be
lose-lose.
It's true.
Colors cause the smell of purple seems to steal the sorrow away.
I wanna lose the fear of falling. the feeling of getting
caught in the greatness of the yellow and the green.
will that ever be real?
I like to think it will.
it will.

1 comentario:

  1. And what would happen if I surrendered and gave myself to colors?

    What if I try to see and paint colors that in the past never saw before?

    ResponderEliminar