lunes, 5 de octubre de 2009

..honestly..

i do, or i did..
it was the best thing ever..
i ain't gonna lie to u.
was it?
well, i don't know..
all i know is that people are happier when
they choose to believe;
so i believed and u rocked my world.
letting me go won't make a change
or erase wat u were...
wat would it make, anyway?..
"it".. i'm still signed up 2b a part of it
yet it's too far... maybe i need to grow up.
i might bring storms wit me all the time...
i'm messed up, i know
but i chose 2 believe
and believing gave me sun and smiles.
"the best that life can bring"
life!.. bring that back to me!..
cuz i can't seem to find a way..
and yes i'm a jokes person
-never i heart-breaker.. i hope-
but my promises were never a joke
i was up to stay around for good...
i don´t know...
after all, one thing's true
:there's no place that i could be without you
,honestly...
(con dedicatoria anónima, es como un refrito de una canción jajaja... talvez no lo entiendan; cuando haga público mi otro blog -si me animo algún día- entenderán tooooodos los porqués de mis parlas sin sentido)
..
click me!

2 comentarios:

  1. Esta loca su referencia a la canción.

    Se podría decir que sus poemas son como las películas de Star Wars. Así como en sagas. jajaja.

    (Lo que me da más gracias son sus aclaraciones entre paréntesis, es como una novela, jijijiji, no offense!)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jajajaja exito de comment!!! me hizo reir no tiene idea!!!... eloteeei!

    ResponderEliminar